Gastric Balloon in Turkey Antalya
The gastric balloon in Turkey procedure has been applied for about 35 years. In the first process, scientists observed weight loss because of various balloons they put in the stomach. As a result of the intensive scientific work on gastric balloon treatments, today’s modern gastric balloons have emerged. Nowadays the gastric balloon Antalya is a preferred and reliable method all over the world.
What is the Gastric Balloon Procedure?
A gastric balloon is a non-surgical weight loss procedure that involves placing a balloon in the stomach and limit the stomach’s capacity to hold food. After balloon placement you feel fuller faster and your stomach volume is reduced.
What does the Gastric Balloon involve?
How is the gastric balloon inserted?
The gastric balloon procedure is performed endoscopically. Under mild anesthesia the gastric balloon is applied to our patient through the mouth with an endoscopy device.
The patient is monitored with a camera. The balloon is inflated by injecting Methylene (blue) liquid. Since stomach volumes can vary from person to person, the size of the gastric balloon is also variable.
Who can have a gastric balloon?
- People with a BMI of 27 – 34.
- People who have tried many weight loss methods and did not achieve results.
- People who want to lose weight faster.
- People who need to lose weight for bariatric surgery.
Cons and Pros of Gastric Balloon in Turkey Antalya
What are the advantages?
- Non-Surgical Procedure: The gastric balloon is a non-surgical procedure that does not involve any incision or scarring.
- Quick Procedure: The procedure typically takes about 20 minutes to complete, which means that patients can resume their activities quickly after the procedure.
- Moderate Sedation: The procedure is done under moderate sedation, which means that patients do not experience any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- Significant Weight Loss: Patients who use a gastric balloon generally experience three times more weight loss compared to people who only diet and exercise.
- No Visible Marks: The procedure does not leave any visible marks on the body, which means that patients can have the procedure without worrying about any scarring or marks.
What is the disadvantages of the gastric balloon in Turkey?
- Temporary Solution: The gastric balloon is a temporary solution that requires patients to follow healthy food habits and exercise, not just when the balloon is in the stomach, but also after removal.
- Adaption Period: Since a foreign object is placed in the stomach, an adaptation period is needed. Sometimes, patients may experience nausea and discomfort.
- Dietary Guidelines: Patients who undergo the procedure need to follow strict dietary guidelines, which may be difficult for some patients to follow.
- Physical Exercise: Physical exercise is necessary for patients who have undergone the gastric balloon procedure. This may be difficult for some patients, especially those who are obese and have limited mobility.
- Preparatory Medication: In order to prevent discomfort, the gastric balloon preparation process is supported with medication to relax the stomach about 1 week prior to placement. This may cause some discomfort to the patient.
If you want to learn which treatment option is the best for you, The More Clinics Doctors and Team will assist you. Please feel free to contact us!
GET A FREE CONSULTATION!
Let’s Start Planning Your Treatment %100 Guarantee Results.
WHY PEOPLE CHOSE US?
Successful clinical outcomes require a combination of medical expertise, state of the art technology and high quality care.”
The More Clinics, providing Global Patients with world class medical services from over 90 countries, in 7 languages in coordination with the support offices in the USA, the UK, CANADA and ISRAEL.
- More than 10.000 Global Patient Success!
- State-of-art Technologies and High Quality Materials.
- Globally Trusted Techniques!
- More than 20 years of Experience.
- Patient Rights Oriented!
- Only Reasonable and Affordable Prices