What is Vertical Restore Facelift?
The Vertical Restore Facelift is a revolutionary facial cosmetic surgery bringing a fresh perspective to traditional facelift methods. Its primary objective is to counteract the effects of aging by restoring the vertical orientation of facial tissues, offering a more natural and youthful appearance.
What areas can be treated by Vertical Restore Facelift?
Vertical restoration addresses multiple areas of the face in a single procedure, resulting in a youthful and rejuvenated appearance. This comprehensive treatment targets:
- The upper face: addressing the issue of sagging and drooping in the eye area, including the temples and outer brow region.
- The midface: targeting heavy nasolabial folds and sunken cheeks to create a lifted and more youthful appearance.
- The lower face: addressing sagging skin and jowling along the jawline.
- The neck: Revitalizing the neck region by firming loose skin and minimizing the visibility of wrinkles and creases. Enhancing the firmness and refining the shape of the neck.
Visit Our Vertical Restore Before and After Gallery to see Results by the More Clinics Turkey.
Why Vertical Restore Facelift?
The Vertical Restore Facelift stands as a superior alternative to traditional facelift methods for the following reasons:
- Ageing and Skin Elasticity: As we age, our skin naturally loses its elasticity and collagen production slows down. This process leads to sagging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines that can impact our appearance and self-confidence.
- Traditional Facelift Drawbacks: Traditional facelift methods address these aging concerns by stretching the skin horizontally. While this strategy may reduce wrinkles and sagging, it sometimes results in an artificial, “pulled-back” appearance.
- Vertical Lifting Technique: The Vertical Restore Facelift brings a fresh and holistic approach to facial rejuvenation.
- Natural-Looking Results: By honoring the overall structure and orientation of the face, the Vertical Restore Facelift yields more natural-looking outcomes, providing a youthful glow without the telltale signs of surgical intervention.
Who is a Good Candidate for Vertical Restore Surgery?
Individuals considering a Vertical Restore Facelift should meet the following criteria:
- Age Factor: Although there isn’t a specific age limit for the procedure, it’s commonly performed on individuals in mid 30s, 40s up to 60s, who are experiencing noticeable signs of facial aging. However, for individuals aged 50 and above, our surgeons may recommend a deep plane facelift.
- Health Status: Ideal candidates should be in good overall health. This is a surgical procedure that requires healing and recovery, so individuals must be free from any health conditions that might interfere with these processes.
- Skin Elasticity: Despite the loss of elasticity that comes with aging, having some degree of skin flexibility can contribute to better results post-surgery.
- Non-Smokers: Smoking can compromise the healing process post-surgery. Therefore, individuals who are considering a Vertical Restore Facelift are advised to quit smoking at least a few weeks prior to the procedure.
Traditional Facelift vs Vertical Restore Approach
Contrary to a traditional facelift, which primarily focuses on the jawline, Vertical Restore adopts a holistic strategy targeting the entire face, from the temples to the neck. It addresses outer eyebrows, midface, jawline, and neck, contributing to its high patient satisfaction rate.
While a traditional facelift employs a horizontal skin pull towards the ears, focusing on the lower two-thirds of face and neck to mitigate wrinkles and sagging in areas such as cheeks, jowls, and neck, Vertical Restore operates differently. It vertically lifts the facial tissues, counteracting gravity’s effects, and delivering a more natural-looking outcome. Notably, the results of Vertical Restore are often longer-lasting than traditional facelifts, typically enduring for 10-15 years.
The incision designs in the Vertical Restore procedure are meticulously crafted to remain hidden, ensuring no skin tension during the operation for more refined healing and minimal scarring. These incisions are thoughtfully located to accommodate different hairstyle preferences without obstruction. For a more detailed understanding of incision placement in Vertical Restore, please book a consultation with The More Clinics Plastic Surgeons.
Vertical Restore vs Deep Plane Facelift
While both approaches involve lifting the face in a vertical direction rather than pulling the skin backward, they differ in their execution.
During a deep plane facelift, both the skin and underlying muscle layers are lifted simultaneously as a unified unit. This comprehensive lift involves repositioning both the skin and deep fascia together.
On the other hand, the vertical restore facelift focuses on separating the skin from the underlying tissue. This unique approach allows the surgeon to first reposition the deeper facial tissues with greater flexibility, followed by adjusting the skin accordingly.
As a result, the vertical restoration technique offers a more extensive facial rejuvenation compared to the deep plane facelift technique.
How Much Does Vertical Restore Cost?
Every facelift is a unique scenario, resulting in a wide variation of vertical restorate costs for each patient. The vertical restore cost varies depending on the complexity of the case and the surgeon’s expertise. Determining the average vertical restore facelift price is challenging due to these individual factors.
Typically, the vertical restore cost in New York can range from to $50,000, covering surgeon fees, anesthesia, and facility expenses. In the USA, it can reach up to $150,000, depending on the technology used and the complexity of the procedure.
At More Clinics Turkey, you can achieve a vertical restorate costs ranging from $6,000 to $15,000, depending on the areas to be treated.
Potential Risks of Vertical Restore Facelift
Like any surgical procedure, the Vertical Restore Facelift comes with its own set of potential risks and complications. Though rare, these may include:
- Hematoma: This is the most common complication from any facelift surgery. It occurs when blood collects under the skin, causing swelling and pressure. It may require additional surgery for correction.
- Scarring: While incisions in Vertical Restore are strategically placed to minimize visible scarring, some degree of scarring is inevitable.
- Nerve Injury: There is a risk of temporary or permanent damage to the facial nerves controlling muscle movement. This can result in facial weakness or loss of facial expressions.
- Infection: Post-surgical wound infections, though rare, may occur. These are typically treatable with antibiotics.
Vertical Restore Recovery and Tips
Recovery from a Vertical Restore Facelift usually takes 2-3 weeks. Full recovery can take up to 6 weeks. Additionally, if any additional facial procedures were performed, such as fat transfer, endoscopic brow lift, or blepharoplasty, they should be taken into consideration.
During the recovery and healing time, certain tips can help enhance the results and speed up the healing process:
- Follow post-operative instructions: Following your surgeon’s post-operative instructions is crucial for a smooth recovery. These instructions often include keeping your head elevated, avoiding strenuous activities, taking prescribed pain medication, and attending follow-up appointments.
- Have a healthy diet: A well-balanced, nutritious diet can aid in the healing process by providing essential nutrients and vitamins for tissue repair.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: Smoking and consuming alcohol can impede the body’s natural healing processes, leading to a longer recovery time and potential complications.
- Take care of incisions: Keeping the incision sites clean and avoiding exposure to direct sunlight can help minimize scarring. Applying prescribed ointments and keeping the area moisturized can also aid in healing.
- Be patient: It’s essential to remember that the full results of a Vertical Restore Facelift may not be visible immediately after surgery. Be patient and allow your body time to heal for optimal results.
Last Words from The More Clinics
The Vertical Restore Facelift is a game-changer in the aesthetic industry. With its unique approach to restoring youthfulness and vitality, The More Clinics Turkey are excited to offer this procedure to those looking to turn back the clock. Schedule your free consultation with us today to find out if Vertical Restore is the right choice for you.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION!
Let’s Start Planning Your Treatment %100 Guarantee Results.