Tummy Tuck in Turkey
You may have heard of the tummy tuck (also known as abdominaplasty), but did you know that it’s a cosmetic surgery procedure designed to give you a more toned and firm abdomen? What is Abdominoplasty in Turkey actually: the surgery removes excess skin and fat from the lower and middle areas of your belly while also tightening up the abdominal muscles and fascia. This is the perfect option for those who have experienced sagging or loose skin after pregnancy or weight loss. It’s not a quick and easy fix, as the surgery typically takes anywhere from 2-5 hours and can be more expensive than liposuction by itself. But for those who are seeking a complete transformation, the results can be truly incredible.
Types of Tummy Tuck Surgery
There are different types of tummy tuck surgery available which can help address specific concerns.
Firstly, the full tummy tuck corrects sagging skin and loose muscles over the entire abdomen. It’s a common procedure, although more complicated than a standard tummy tuck.
Alternatively, a mini tummy tuck or mini-abdominoplasty is less complicated than a full tummy tuck. It’s ideal for women whose loose skin, lax muscles, and fat deposits are concentrated below the belly button.
Finally, the reverse tummy tuck procedure is used for patients who have lost a lot of weight and are suffering from sagging in the upper stomach and chest. During the surgery, incisions are made beneath the breasts to help tighten the skin.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOUR TUMMY TUCK IN ANTALYA:
- Highly Skilled Plastic Surgeons: Antalya, Turkey, is renowned for its exceptional plastic surgeons, making it a sought-after destination for Tummy Tuck surgery. With a population of 86 million, Turkey experiences a growing demand for plastic surgery.
- Not Recommended for Women Planning Future Pregnancies: Tummy Tuck surgery is not advisable for women planning to have more children, as it can potentially impact future pregnancies and childbirth.
- Tummy Tuck for Men: Tummy Tuck is not exclusively for women; men can also benefit from the procedure to sculpt their waistline and achieve a firmer abdominal profile.
- Not Intended for Weight Reduction: It’s important to note that Tummy Tuck is not primarily a weight reduction method. The procedure is most suitable for individuals who already have a healthy and stable body mass index (BMI).
- Minimizing Pregnancy Stretch Marks and Cesarean Section Scars: Tummy Tuck can effectively reduce or eliminate pregnancy stretch marks and Cesarean section scars on the abdomen.
- Post-Surgery Diet and Exercise: Following the procedure, patients should maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine to preserve the results achieved.
- Large Scar Across the Lower Abdomen: While Tummy Tuck can contour the abdomen, it does leave a significant scar across the lower abdomen. Patients should be aware of this prior to undergoing the procedure.
- Higher Risk of Complications: Like any plastic surgery, Tummy Tuck carries a higher risk of complications such as infection, bleeding, hematoma, seroma, soft tissue necrosis, suppuration, or wound healing issues.
- Avoid Alcohol and Smoking: Patients should refrain from consuming alcohol and smoking at least two months before and after the surgery to minimize the risk of complications.
- Qualifying as a Suitable Candidate: To be deemed a suitable candidate for the surgery, patients must be in good health with a stable and normal BMI. They should also possess realistic expectations and a comprehensive understanding of the associated risks.
- Normal Post-Surgery Experience: It is common to experience abdominal pain in the initial weeks following a Tummy Tuck in Antalya.
- Swelling, soreness, and redness are to be expected after the surgery and are considered normal.
- Restricted Activity During the First Week: During the first week (4-5 days) post-Tummy Tuck, patients are advised to remain in bed with their head and legs elevated.
- Protection from Sun Exposure: It is crucial to ensure that the treated area is not exposed to sunlight under any circumstances.
- No Physical Activity for the First 2 Weeks: Patients must refrain from engaging in any physical activity for the first two weeks after their abdominoplasty in Antalya to avoid disrupting the healing process and compromising the stitches.
- Stitches Removal and Showering: Stitches are typically removed after 10 to 14 days, after which patients can safely take showers. However, bathing should be postponed for 1.5 months.
- Restrictions on Saunas, Solariums, and Intensive Sports: Visiting saunas, solariums, and participating in high-impact sports should be avoided for at least 6 months following the surgery in Antalya.
- Final Results in 6 Months: Patients can anticipate seeing the final results of their Tummy Tuck approximately 6 months after the procedure.
Tummy Tuck Before After
TIME TO SEE FULL RESULTS AFTER TUMMY TUCK IN TURKEY.
Tummy tuck procedures in Turkey have consistently delivered exceptional results, causing significant transformations in patients’ lives. This surgery not only tightens the abdominal area but also refines the overall body silhouette, leading to an aesthetically pleasing aspect. A surge in self-esteem and contentment is often reported by many patients, as their figures are beautifully refined through the best tummy tuck surgery in Turkey.
Check the Tummy Tuck Before and After Gallery!
PROCEDURE – TUMMY TUCK IN TURKEY ANTALYA:
Consultation: The first step to send us your records and some pictures. The plastic surgeon will review your medical records and assess your body through photographs to determine if you are a suitable candidate for the procedure. During the consultation, the surgeon will discuss the risks and benefits of the surgery and suggest the best method for your specific case.
Examination: After the consultation, you will meet your surgeon in person for an examination of your abdomen. The surgeon will ensure that the chosen type of tummy tuck is the most appropriate for you.
Surgical Procedure: The surgery is usually scheduled for the next day. Tummy tuck is performed under anesthesia, and therefore it is necessary to have an empty stomach before the procedure. Once you have received a blood test, you are ready for the surgery, which generally takes between 2 to 5 hours depending on its complexity.
Hospital Stay: After the surgery, you will spend one or two nights in the clinic under medical supervision. During this time, our team will provide proper aftercare and remove the drains.
Post-Op Visit: After leaving the hospital, you will have to revisit the clinic one more time for a thorough examination of the operated area to ensure proper healing.
Recovery: Tummy tuck surgery is a major procedure that requires a significant amount of recovery time. During this time, it is essential that you follow all post-operative instructions given by your surgeon to ensure the best possible outcome. You will have to avoid heavy lifting and strenuous activities for several weeks, and take prescribed pain medication for any discomfort.
Final Results: The final results of the tummy tuck surgery will become visible once the swelling goes down and the healing process completed, which may take up to several months. The outcome will bring a firmer and smoother abdominal contour leading to enhanced confidence and self-esteem.
The More Clinics Team will help you during all the procedure of your abdominaplasty in Antalya.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION!
Let’s Start Planning Your Treatment %100 Guarantee Results.
HOW MUCH IS TUMMY TUCK IN TURKEY
If you’re considering getting an abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, you may be wondering about the cost. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the price in the United States can range from $7,000 to $18,000, while in the United Kingdom it’s between £4,500 and £6,000. However, Turkey might be a more cost-effective option with their high-quality medical services and reasonable prices. In fact, the cost of an abdominoplasty in Turkey ranges from $3,000 to $4,500. So if you’re looking for a great deal on this cosmetic procedure, Turkey might be the perfect choice for you.
Turkey is the right choice when you intend to perform any cosmetic procedure because of the high quality of the provided medical services and competitive prices compared with other countries. But the question is, how much is an Abdominoplasty in Turkey? The prices for Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) in Antalya, Turkey ranges from 4.150 € to 7.000 €. This table shows prices comparisons of tummy tuck from one country to another.
|Abdominoplasty Cost in the USA||mini||$3,500 – $8,000|
|traditional||$8,000 – $12,000|
|360||$12,000 – $18,000|
|Abdominoplasty Cost in the UK||mini||£5000 – £6000|
|360||£9500 – £11,500|
|Abdominoplasty Cost in Turkey||mini||€2,500 – €3,500|
|traditional||€2,800 – €3,800|
|360||€4,000 – €5,000|
What Is Included In The Tummy Tuck Turkey All-Inclusive Package?
We provide a fully inclusive fee package for Abdominoplasty in Turkey with HayatMed Clinic. This package includes all the services associated with the surgery, such as
- Hospital charges,
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthetist’s fees,
- Post-operative medications
- Aftercare Assistance.
- Hotel Accomodation
- Vip Transportation (Airport- Hotel – Hospital)
Are There Any Hidden Fees When I Arrive?
The answer, of course, is NO.
When you make a reservation with the More Clinics, we will send a signed contract containing all the previously agreed-upon details. You will not pay any additional costs.
Frequently Asked Questions – Abdominoplasty in Turkey
The duration of a tummy tuck procedure can vary, but typically it lasts around 2-4 hours.
Every individual’s pain tolerance is different. However, pain is usually manageable with medication prescribed by your surgeon.
Patients are advised to stay in Turkey for at least 7-10 days following the surgery to allow for adequate recovery and post-operative checks.
Depending on the nature of your occupation, you can generally return to work within 2-3 weeks post-surgery.
Abdominoplasty involves removing excess skin and fat and tightening the abdominal muscles, while liposuction simply removes excess fat.
We generally use general anesthesia for tummy tuck procedures.
Yes, there will be a scar, but it is typically placed low on the abdomen and can often be hidden by underwear or a swimsuit.
Yes, pregnancy is possible after the surgery, but it may alter the results. It’s advisable to complete your family before considering this procedure.
It’s recommended to wait at least 6 months to a year after giving birth to consider a tummy tuck, to allow your body to recover fully from childbirth.
It’s advisable to reach your goal weight and maintain it for several months before undergoing a tummy tuck.
Tummy tuck results can be long-lasting provided you maintain a stable weight and healthy lifestyle.
The effects of a tummy tuck are expected to be long-lasting. However, significant weight fluctuations or pregnancy can impact the results.
WHY PEOPLE CHOSE US?
Successful clinical outcomes require a combination of medical expertise, state of the art technology and high quality care.”
The More Clinics, providing Global Patients with world class medical services from over 90 countries, in 7 languages in coordination with the support offices in the USA, the UK, CANADA and ISRAEL.
- More than 10.000 Global Patient Success!
- State-of-art Technologies and High Quality Materials.
- Globally Trusted Techniques!
- More than 20 years of Experience.
- Patient Rights Oriented!
- Only Reasonable and Affordable Prices